The North Carolina Pretreatment Consortium (NC-PC) is a growing non-profit organization. Yearly membership in the
organization runs from January first to December thirty-first. Dues are paid on an annual basis and must be paid by April
first. The amount of dues is determined annually by a majority vote of the membership. The amount of dues for 2006 is
$25.00 (twenty-five dollars). Dues are assessed per individual rather than program. The membership dues cover basic
operating expenses; like correspondence, postage, printing, as well as supplies, insurance, etc. Join to show your support
for the important environmental work that we do.
What Will You Get For Your Membership?
Who Is Eligible To Become A Member?
- Bi-monthly notification of meetings and previous meeting minutes.
- Bi-monthly meetings to become better informed on Pretreatment regulations as well as
local and state environmental issues
- Member discounts to Pretreatment Conferences or Workshops
- A right to provide comments on Federal, State, and local environmental regulations.
- A membership allows for Peer Assistance
- A membership is a way of “owning” a piece of the NC Pretreatment Consortium
- NC municipal employees responsible for managing and/or operating Pretreatment Programs
- NC municipal employees responsible for the implementation of Oil & Grease Programs
- Pretreatment Consultants who have direct responsibility for a municipal pretreatment program or oil & grease program in North